Why Join Rotary?
- Rotary International and all of its clubs world wide share one common theme: Service above self. Nowhere is this truer than at the Transcona Rotary.
- Rotary is for people who want to give back. Around the world it is a community of professionals who share a common focus of cultural awareness and responsible citizenship.
- Each member who joins the Rotary does so for the opportunity to serve their local and global community; for growth and development in ethics, world understanding, equality, and peace; and for the fellowship of like-minded members with a common purpose and goal.
The Winnipeg Transcona Rotary Club Achievements
- You don't have to look far to see the outstanding results of the Transcona Rotary Club.
- Contributed $1,000 towards the purchase of a CAT scanner and has purchased Heart Monitors for the Concordia Hospital.
- Supported Siloam Mission and the Transcona Food Bank
- Provided funds for L'Arche Home for people with developmental disabilities
- Helped sponsor the Millenium Park
- Assisted in funding for a computer lab at Radisson School
- Developed and funded the Rotary Centenary Park
International Assistance from Transcona Rotary
- Helping with the global eradication of Polio
- Supports and works with Shelter Box Canada
- Funding and aid in producing water wells for communities in Ghana and India, and irrigation systems in Africa
- Funded an entire health care unit in Belize
- Built a preschool in Guatamala
- Provided funding for furnishing and supplies for a Village School in the Philippines
- If you are interested in joining the Transcona Rotary Club, please email email@example.com
Subscribe to Newsletter